Call for Extended Abstracts
AI CON invites high quality abstracts addressing key research issues in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
Bosch AI CON Conference 2019
Corporate Research meets Academic Research. Organized by Bosch Center of Artificial Intelligence and Cyber Valley research alliance, the AI CON offers leading researchers from science and industry a platform to confer about latest developments in artificial intelligence.
Accepted submissions will be presented at a poster session during the AI CON on 29th October at the Bosch Corporate Research Center in Renningen. The audience includes renowned researchers from the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence, Carnegie Mellon University, as well as leading experts from academia and high ranking industry officials.
Travel grant plus full access to all talks and session during the AI CON are offered to the authors of accepted submissions.
- Auto Machine Learning
- Bayesian Inference
- Bayesian Optimization
- Deep Reinforcement Learning
- Explainable Deep Learning
- Learning from Demonstrations
- Natural Language Processing
- Network Compression
- Probabilistic Modeling
- Safe and Robust Machine Learning
- Sample-efficient Reinforcement Learning
- Semantic Reasoning
- and related topics
The extended abstracts can now be submitted via CMT
Instructions for abstract submission
- Work that is already published or currently under review is welcome
- Only full abstract submissions entered into CMT by September 16, 2019 will be allowed
- It is not possible to change the author list after the submission deadline
- All the submissions must be in PDF format. The submissions are limited to one page document including all figures and tables.(any style, including two-column layout is permitted)
- Accepted abstracts will not be published online
- Submissions will be reviewed with respect to technical quality, potential impact and clarity in a double blind process
- The submissions will undergo a double-blind peer review process
- Upon acceptance the author will be notified by mail
- A poster printing service will be offered for AI CON details on this service will be announced with the author notification